Leading the way in managing systems for maximum stability and efficiency
As an IT engineer you will be is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the hardware and software systems that support our clients IT infrastructure.
This includes tasks such as:
- Designing and implementing new systems: Working with the IT team to design and implement new hardware and software systems that meet the organization's needs.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing systems: Monitoring the performance of existing systems, and troubleshooting and fixing issues as they arise.
- Managing backups and disaster recovery: Ensuring that the organization's data is backed up regularly, and that there is a plan in place to recover from disasters. Managing security: Implementing and maintaining security measures to protect the organization's IT systems and data.
- Managing hardware and software assets: Tracking and managing the organization's hardware and software assets, including licenses and maintenance agreements.
- Providing technical support: Assisting users with technical issues and troubleshooting problems.
- Keeping up to date with new technologies: Staying up to date with new technologies and best practices in the field, and recommending new systems and technologies to improve the organization's IT infrastructure.
- Collaborating with other teams: Working with other teams, such as the networking team or the application development team, to ensure that the organization's IT systems are integrated and working effectively.
- You have expert knowledge of infrastructure platforms like Windows Server, Active directory, Linux, Citrix, Vmware, HyperV, Azure, AWS,...
- You have a bachelor's, master's degree combined with relevant experience (3 or > years of experience).
- You are familiar with the latest technologies. Certifications are a plus, willing to achieve certification.
- You have strong communication skills and succeed in building good relations with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You are proactive, adaptive and think in terms of solutions instead of problems. You are punctual and self-disciplined.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus
- You know how to have fun at work!
Important: This job description is a general description about what we expect from this profile. For specific assignments, more or other requirements could be important also.